Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Aw....Mondays and More


One of the last sweet photos of "the Horse" or formally known as Smokey. Brody loved to use him as as a resting place. The silly pup loved it, even in his last months struggling with the cancer that was destroying his once healthy body. Then we have Franklin, his life started out rather difficult but Jake burst into a horrible situation and rescued Franklin. His eyes are still grateful that he has a friend to love him forever. Leo is a bit overpowering but Brody has sized this gentle giant up and has a plan, I am sure, to saddle up and settle in comfort once that Leo hits the ground for a nice nap. They wanted to say Happy New Year 2020 and settle into Aw....Mondays. Stop by and say hello today.
Remembering good memories of the day my sweet hubby asked me to marry him. Then watching four of our five children do the same.  Love is...has always made me smile.
It was heartbreaking to find out a sweet blog friend lost her precious hubby November 14, 2019.Beverly She has a social media page and she posted there. Beverly is one of the kindest people I have met here. Her love of her phamily is amazing as well as her talent for sewing and quilting. I hope you will pray for her and her phamily . Losing your soulmate or love of your life, I can not even think about it. I saw my mother's pain and I know what a terrible experience it must be. The only comfort, as followers of Jesus, we know we will one day be present with them again. My love to Beverly and her sons, daughter-in-laws, grands and all their phamily. Our prayers are with them.
One of the girls from  Linda's blog, Ruth Yarbrough also passed away. Ruth loved the Lord with the most remarkable passion. She was an encourager and will also be sadly missed. Linda was blessed to meet her and visit and with and her niece at the farm. Loss is hard. It is never easy and all we can do is pray.
Much sadness in our world today. Pray for Australia also. The devastating fires and loss of life is difficult to understand.  Little Wandering Wren lives there and she has given us some updates. Thanks for thinking about these wonderful folks. Until tomorrow....




6 comments:

Edna B said...

It's difficult dealing with the loss of our loved ones. I love the photo of Brody and the dogs. All children should have a dog to love. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Sandee said...

Awww on that college. So precious.

It's hard to lose those we love and hold dear. Sadness beyond words. Prayers for Australia.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, my friend. Big hug. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those pup photos are sure cute. Too sad for to many going on and we're sending prayers to everyone.

Kathe W. said...

Sweet thoughtful post. Happy New Year!

Mevely317 said...

Oh my word! That photo in the lower right corner, coupled with "Brody has a plan." cracks me up!
Heartfelt prayers lifted, both for Beverly and those in Australia. Whenever one of our blogging family hurts I think it affects each of our hearts.

pilch92 said...

I am sorry you lost Smokey to cancer. He looked like a gentle giant. My prayers are with all those suffering at this time.