Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A New Year To Fill With New Memories

A brand new year to fill with many new memories and adventures. 2019 was not the easiest year this phamily of mine ever lived  through. But somehow we managed. With the Grace of God and the support of many we survived. I will take a moment soon to revisit 2019 and the joy it brought us as well as the many sorrows.
Anne Frank was one of the most positive people who lived in the 20th century. Although her young life was short lived she was always filled with kindness and hope. I wish more people like her existed in the world today.
I chose the word kindness for 2020. I truly believe it is sorely lacking in our world today. Hate on the other hand, is more popular than ever. So I challenge everyone to be kinder. It makes such a huge difference and you never know, you have touched, by simply being kind.
I will see you soon and hope your new year has started off nicely. Have a beautiful weekend as it is quickly approaching.


4 comments:

Sandee said...

Another year to make new memories. I love the entrance of a new year. It's like a clean slate to work with.

Have a fabulous New Year, Honey. Big hug. ♥♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

We'll all be all in on the kindness thing!

Edna B said...

I'm hoping that this year is full of good health and much happiness for all of us. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

Methinks KINDNESS is the perfect word to describe you. Thank you for being such a great example! :)