Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Memories of My Mother

Happy Birthday to my Dear Sweet Mom in her heavenly home. You have been gone from this earth since 2001. Not one day goes by that I do not remember you. All the good things I know in life I learned from you and dad. I was very blessed to have you as long as I did. Someday we will meet across the streets of heaven. Love you and miss you mom.
August 29th 1936
Beautiful attendant for the wedding of dad's sister Angela "Gela" to Uncle Bear. My cousin Jeannie says she likes to think this dress my mother wore was a lovely shade of lilac.
Stopping by Pink Saturday to say hello.

5 comments:

Edna B said...

Such beautiful photos of your folks. I also love the photos of your kitty kats in the last post. That was such a beautiful poem of heavenly meetings. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Brian's Home Blog said...

So many beautiful memories. Hugs from all of us!

Mevely317 said...

Happy heavenly birthday to your sweet momma! I've a photo of my grandparent's wedding and one of my mom as a baby (1917) in the exact same brown photo holder as your second image.

pilch92 said...

Beautiful post to your mom. It sounds like she was an amazing woman. XO

Buttercup said...

So beautiful. My sweet mother will be gone thirty years this February. Seems so long ago and yet, just last week. Always in my heart.