Pages

Friday, January 24, 2020

Feline Friday and Other Fun

Come visit Feline Friday and share some fun. I love these words and the google image of this precious kitten.  They do stay in our hearts forever.

Friendly-Friday Fill-Ins:

It is time for Friendly Friday Fill-Ins. Ellen of  came up with the first two questions and Lori of came up with the other two.

1. I am particular about__________.

2. My _________is __________.

3. ____________is a moment I will never forget.

4. Have you ever heard of ____________?

Here are my answers:

1. I am particular about laundry. I am not too fussy but I like laundry done a certain way.

2. My faith is my priority. I don't think much of our world these days so I hang on to what I
     I know is truth.

3. Meeting my hubby for the first time is a moment I will never forget.

4.  Have you ever heard of eating mashed potatoes with pork and beans? I love it! I don't have it
      as much as I use to but there is something in those two things that makes me a happy camper!
       I don't even like camping hahaha! The combination of tastes together is so yum!

Thank you ladies for these questions. They make me happy.




Pink Saturday Have you ever found your laundry turned pink in the washer? It looks like Maxine has! She should drop by for a visit with Beverly and everyone who shares their favorite "anything goes" Pink Saturday.

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Aw, cats do leave paw prints on your heart forever. So precious.

Love your fill-ins. I've not tried mashed potatoes and pork and beans. Sounds good though.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous weekend, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey, nothing wrong with pink MOL! We hadn't heard of mashed taters with pork and beans but the Dad says he'd sure give it a try!

Mevely317 said...

What a cute response to #4! Not being fond of either mashed potatoes or ham/beans, I wouldn't rush to try that … but some of my own oddities might make folks raise an eyebrow. Tom can't understand why I love chili and scrambled eggs. Then again, he never went out for a West Texas breakfast after the clubs closed down. (LOL)

Have you written about how you and Avery first met? I love those kind of love stories!

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I have never tried that combination of food, but if it makes you happy- enjoy. Have a wonderful weekend! XO

Buttercup said...

I'm particular about my coffee! I like it with just the right amount of milk. Have a great week.

Edna B said...

I agree, there's nothing wrong with pink. I had my turn at it too. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Cathy Kennedy said...

I remember turning the laundry pink which didn’t me too much but I don’t think DH & DS liked wearing pink tees and briefs. Lol