Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

THANKFUL THURSDAY

This boy is a whirlwind of fun and happiness. He is a good big brother and great little brother. When he comes to my house he likes to carry photos of his siblings and mom and dad around and makes sure I know their names! He is s joy so I am thankful for him and shared him at Thankful Thursday
Baby brother is a smile machine. He is such a happy boy. I am also thankful for him and all my loved ones. This boy is four months old already!
Thinking of all those who need love and prayers today including ourselves. Thank you all for visiting me. I will catch up here shortly. Thank you for your friendships.

4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

They sure are cuties and we do love those happy smiles!!! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Edna B said...

Such handsome little fellows! I'm sure they bring you immense joy. Those smiles are priceless. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Sandee said...

Aw, so precious. They are most fun aren't they and such blessings.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, honey. Big hug. ♥

pilch92 said...

They are such cuties. You are blessed.