Pages

Friday, January 10, 2020

Feline Friday


 Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.
Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions.
Ellen of 15andmoewing lost her precious Prancie on Wednesday. If you haven’t paid your respects please do so by visiting and commenting on Forever Loved on Ellen’s blog.
If you need help, please let Lorianne know.
Here are this weeks questions and my answers :
1. When I’m hungry I am grumpy.
2. I want to  be more kind for setting a good example for my grands.
3. No one knows me better than God and my husband Avery.
4. Happiness is a thought that crosses my mind often.

These kittens appear to be practicing Kung Fu. The airborne one seems to be saying "Kung Fu You!" If you ever get a moment where you want to literally laugh out loud google the Lee Hazlewood song "Kung Fu You". It is from his 1977 album "Movin' On". In case you aren't as old as I am you might not know that Lee Hazlewood was a fantastic songwriter and performer. He wrote many great hits for the daughter of "Ol Blue Eyes" Frank Sinatra, namely Nancy Sinatra. Songs like These Boots Are Made for Walking and Some Velvet Morning or Summer Wine. The Kung Fu Song goes like this:

"You know I saw an ad in the paper, and I just couldn't wait to call.
This ad said you could learn the art of self defense...."

It is a cute silly song but you will get a laugh for sure. Hopefully you can hear it here:

 https://youtu.be/Av64JrjB9Es  Once you get to you tube.com search for Kung Fu You by Lee Hazlewood.

In the meantime stop by Feline Friday Say hello and then go listen to this song.

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Love those Kung Fu Kitties! We were very sad to hear about dear Prancie.

Sandee said...

We are so sad for Ellen too. She's such a wonderful person and she loves her kitties so.

I love your kitties. I love your fill-ins. We are much alike aren't we.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a blessed weekend, honey. Big hug. ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

Thank you for your kind words about Prancie. And thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sure you set a wonderful example in everything for your grandkids. I get grumpy when hungry too ( hangry). XO