Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

POTTY PATCH

Thinking of purchasing a potty patch for Tink. Avery is mopping floors and finding pee puddles everywhere. The poor girl is having a hard time controlling her bladder. At my age, I certainly know the feeling! LOL! But we thought about getting a potty patch for when we can not be here with her. They say the grassy top will make your pet want to pee on it. The cost is pricey, in my opinion, and in this economy, but you can save six dollars from the $39.99 price. Any suggestions?

I think I am burning nervous energy blogging way until I decide to stop and hop in the shower so we can hit the road with Noelle,Colton and Avery. Nick has to be at his school at 10 A.M. as the bus leaves from there to Fort Collins. I posted one of my favorite quotes from the NBA star Tim Duncan, "Good, Better,Best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better best."

I send Nick cross country quotes all the time and anyone who knows me, will tell you that I am the "quote" queen. I love inspirational quotes. Another favorite, "Do you YOU NOT KNOW THAT IN A RACE ALL THE RUNNERS RUN, BUT ONLY ONE GETS THE PRIZE? rUN IN SUCH A WAY AS TO GET THE PRIZE. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever." I Cor 10:24-25

It is time for me to stop blogging. I am getting too nervous. Pray for peace and good health and a strong run. Amen!

No comments: