Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

THURSDAY QUIET NIGHT

Nick is enjoying the warm weather in Tempe Arizona for a few days. He is there for a cross country competition with his team mates. The house is quiet. Hannah is here with us but she is doing her own thing. Rebekah is going to wait for three hours to see the new Twilight movie. Avery and I are relaxng and watching the pets.

Tink is getting along. She seems to rest quite a bit but she seems happy and enjoys the other pets attention. Boots is having some sort of bad behavior. He looked me straight in the eye yesterday and sprayed all over my kitchen cabinet and hit my tea towel hanging in place. He was absolutely wicked. Any ideas how to stop this? I would appreciate it.

I will be busy trying to clean Nick's room before he gets home. It will be a nice surprise for both him & I! I am trying to save to buy him the Indianapolis Colts comforter with matching curtains.

We decided as a family to fore go any "holiday" extravaganza. People are into this holiday this & that and no one remembers in the true meaning of Christmas and how it came to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. We are sick of the retailers and all the rest of the disgusting displays of political correctness. I willtell anyone, any time and any place, the only role model I have is Jesus Christ and He was the absolute most politically incorrect person to ever live!

I say Bah Hum Bug to all the politically correct crude these retailers and everyone else is trying to shove down our throats. I do not need to say Happy anything to anyone unless it is Merry Christmas. Why have we allowed a handful of unhappy people to ruin things in this great country? I was chatting with a friend who lives in Boise, Idaho (she hates the computer after a hard day at work). She said some idiot who travels the country came into town and made the tax paying people of Boise remove the 10 Commandments at a public building because it violates his rights as an American with the whole separation of church and state baloney! But when he traveled 20 miles down the road where people evidently have higher standards and morals and money they told him he could hit the road because they were not removing any thing for his sake!

No one takes a stand today. Everyone whimps out.I say shout Merry Christmas and bust out out your buttons from the 1980s that say it all "JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON".

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Blue Creek Home said...

I am so glad that you came for a visit.

And I'm with you about the disturbing changes that are taking place in our country!
It has gotten out of hand and it's totally heartbreaking.

I am not putting up a holiday tree like the white house is calling theirs!!!!

Rhonda