Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Some Funky Vintage Photos for You!


We were in Durango for the football game last month when Markus snapped these photos in the alleyway near our motel. I thought these quaint vintage tubs were quirky and unique. I had to share the pink one with all of you today.

Enjoy your weekend and have a beautiful Pink Saturday! Remember to stop by Beverly's and thank her for her constant weekly organization of Pink Saturdays. She is one remarkable lady. Please visit other pinkies too. I need to get better at this. I made a promise to me after losing my sweet bloggy friend CC this September because she always visited each and every one of the pinkies. When life calms down from the move I plan to visit lots of fun folks.

Happy weekend to all!

10 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This must have been such a fun and unexpected sight, Anne! Those tubs look like they were nice and deep. I guess the motel replaced them with new ones?

Happy Pink Saturday!

Gattina said...

That's really funny, lol ! Didn't you take a bath ?
Thanks for the piece of turkey it was very good !

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

beautiful humor...

Unknown said...

What a fun photograph, and they look chained together.

Happy Pink Saturday,
Karen

GwendolynKay said...

What fun tubs. Smart that they have them chained together, they look tempting. :)
Blessings always~
Gwenny

Unknown said...

That pink tub needs some pink flowers! Happy Pink Saturday. Hey, I'm having a give away!

Jane said...

Cute photos! Hope that you are keeping well,

Jane

Amanda said...

That is too funny!!!

Elaine said...

So funny..no privacy here..wonder where you get the water..

Jenny said...

Love this photo!