Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

As For Me And My House....


"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

This verse has long hung on our bedroom wall. I always liked it and I knew the wonderful meaning behind it but I never fully realized it until we moved last week into this pretty little house we now call home. God is so very good. He chose this Thanksgiving week to show His true self to my phamily. I am spending more time reflecting on my faith and what it means to me. I try so hard not to waver or get discouraged.

 Please remember to keep the faith and stop by Charlotte and Ginger to thank them for hosting our weekly Spiritual Sunday. It is so refreshing for me to visit many and I have failed these past few weeks. I am trying to restore some sanity at my house so I will make an effort to visit more. I love all of you very much and wish you much faith and many blessings.

This is a photo of the front of our new home. I lay in bed at night and wait for someone to tell me to leave! I still can not believe it is our home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful home and I pray that you will be very happy here. We moved in on Thanksgiving weekend nine years ago. It was so wonderful to spend Christmas in a new home and I know you will have a wonderful time decorating.

Angela said...

It's a beautiful home Anne! I'm glad that you have finally been able to move in! It will be great to have Christmas there.

Hugs,
Angela

Jenny said...

I love it! I can see a wisteria covering that porch! Congratulations!