Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

LOVE IS....REIGNING TOGETHER

I have a good marriage. Oh heck, my marriage is excellent! I love my Sweets. He is an amazing partner. We reign together. He always shares with me and we make all major decisions together and we are both good at reminding the other about a bill we paid or money we used in the bank. I an very blessed and I thought this Love is...was perfect today.

Please join us for this fun post. Marydon and Sherry share this delightful Monday post with me and we would love to have you join us.

Enjoy your week.

"One word frees us of all the pain and weight  of life. That word is love. " Sophocles





5 comments:

Ruth said...

aww this is such a sweet sweet post Anne!!

Blessings,
Ruth

Unknown said...

Ahhh! How precious Anne. I don't have this one either, oy!

So glad that all is going well with you & the move, etc.

You are one precious friend, Anne.

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Mollye said...

Yep when you know you just know and it makes life so much more grande. Love you, Mollye

GwendolynKay said...

This is such a lovely post. I know how sweet that love can be. I have been married 24 years and I can honestly say I love my hubby more than ever, it grows stronger every year.
I am having a give away, I hope you will come have a peeksie!
Blessings~
Gwenny

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Awwww, how sweet!!! Me too, we're just as moon~eyed as the day we met after almost 38 years. Maybe it's this wild and crazy life we live. It's sure never ever boring!!!

God bless ya and enjoy your day sweetie!!!