Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"H" is for House


I have posted a double Alphabe Thursday "H" post! Please check the post before this one to hear the classic song "Our House" by Crosby,Stills,Nash and Young. It is one of my favorite songs and it reminds me of my childhood home as well as any home I have shared with my Sweets and the kids.
Most everyone who knows me knows that we are waiting to hear about the house we are hoping to buy! It is nerve racking to say the very least! But we are grateful and hopeful to have this opportunity to move from a rental home that is going to go into foreclosure because the loan balance is larger than the worth of the house!  I don't want to trouble anyone with all the details but rather share this "H" post with you!
I love having a home. I can enjoy a small space or any other space as long as I have phamily with me. So  this is my tribute to the letter "H". It stands for a house is a home and hopefully soon I will have a new home to share with my phamily.
Please stop by  Jenny's so you may join the Alphabe Thursday fun and share your own favorites with the letters of the alphabet.
Thank you for stopping by this evening. This was brought to you by the incredible letter H!

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi Anne, I just wanted to stop by and tell you I am praying your new home purchase is successful. I too love the song 'Our House.' I read some of your previous posts and am sorry about your headache. I hope you are settled soon.
Blessings, Jeanne

Tracy said...

I love that song and hoping you get your home soon.
tracy

Parsley said...

I know the whole moving and house thing has been a pain. I hope you'll give us all a great update after the move.

Unknown said...

I hope you get in soon. I have had several houses, but few homes.

Dogmom Diva said...

Oh I hope you get that lovely home..so pretty and new to you..prayers for you, you will find out in a few days, right?

hugs
Barb

Red Couch Recipes said...

I enjoyed both of you Veteran's Day posts above and have had a really thoughtful day myself. A home is a place to shelter everyone from the storms of life. Joni

Jenny said...

Oh Anne, I hope your family finds an end to these worries soon. So many are in this disheartening situation.

I admire your positive attitude.

I pray that good change is comin' for your family quite soon.

Thank you for linking.

You are a special lady.

A+

Jenny said...

Oh Anne, I hope your family finds an end to these worries soon. So many are in this disheartening situation.

I admire your positive attitude.

I pray that good change is comin' for your family quite soon.

Thank you for linking.

You are a special lady.

A+

Thistle Cove Farm said...

So love your new home, congratulations! You have learned to be content with little or much, a lesson most would do well to learn.
God's blessings on you, Anne, yours and the work of your hands and heart.