Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

FORGETFUL ME!



Hi! I am way behind posting my Spiritual Sunday post which I will do once I return from the house inspection at the home we hopeful will be able to buy.. But I feel terrible. I forgot to draw the winner of the tea for one for the 200 plus following here at my blog! Please forgive me and wait a bit. I will have Sweets pull the winner when we return while I am posting my SS post. Please come back and watch for the winning name! Good luck everyone here who follows me!

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Anne sweetie, you have been so busy! Just take care of yourself!! We will be here when you get back!

nancy said...

It is okay not to be on everyday. We all are busy. Just hang in there and we'll be here when you gets back. Happy Sunday..

Marilyn said...

Such a cute Smurf! My daughter used to watch them. ♥♫