Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Preserverance

James 1:12 (New American Standard Bible)

 12(A)Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive (B)the crown of life which the Lord (C)has promised to those who (D)love Him.
This is a photo I took coming from Durango a few weeks ago. The verse works with this photo perfectly. I am so sorry I posted so late. I am catching myself coming and going. This verse is worth repeating to myself each day when I rise. It is also in my evening ritual before bedtime.
Thank Charlotte and Ginger for all their wonderful input with Spiritual Sunday. Have a terrific week.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Perseverance is a needed virtue for sure. I'm glad you chose to share this post. I've always heard the saying "Better late than never." Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte

INSIDE THE SHRINK said...

Perseverence is something we have to have in this world. This is a very comforting scripture for me. It gives me the strength to keep going in faith and hope. Thanks for posting. Feel free to visit my blogs, God bless, Dr. Bobbi

Rose said...

good post and the photo is perfect rose