Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I am Grateful for Today

I am grateful that I know this sweet girl AngelDawn. I know her through many wonderful bloggers and she is holding a purple shirt I sent her. The shirt I thought went to my swap buddy Dee in Maryland. Ah...another story for another post.
Today I caught up on some of my internet stuff, my aim and g mail accounts and my blog to name a few. My washer went on the fritz and the kids rallied round us and we ordered a brand spanking new one to be delivered December 4th, a day after my birthday! Whew! A sweet gift huh? For a birthday gal like me, yes.
I received a sweet post message from  Linda. It was about her sweet deal for a quilting kit. Sitting here counting all the marvelous blessings the Lord has given me and my phamily lately with the new house and all I decided I think we should put a quilt together for AngelDawn. She loves purple and I thought a purple theme would be appropriate for this little lady struggling with brain cancer. I hope you will all join me. I am quiltlessly clueless when it comes to any sewing matters so help me out everyone.
Please visit   Nezzy who started this AngelDawn campaign because this littele lady was her Sunday school student.
Lots of great folks have been involved in the AngelDawn story. Stop by Sherry's and Marydon and find out that they know this sweet little girl too.
We have lots to be grateful for and I am always grateful that I have faith and pray daily for all my bloggy friends. Keep the faith folks and although the day is winding down please celebrate Thanklsgiving by being thankful for many blessings I bet you have in your life.

7 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

A beautiful post. What a beautiful girl. I would love to donate some purple fabric. Let me know if you are interested.
Blessings~
Gwenny

Judie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Even in the face of adversity, we still have a lot to be thankful for!

bj said...

yES, we all do have thankfulness in our lives...every single day.
xo bj

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

sweet ...
both of you are blessed.


awards/treats 4 u

Lola said...

Thank you too for stopping by with such a lovely comment. Although I'm from the UK originally (formerly living in California,now in S Spain!), I do like to participate in wonderful American traditions like Thanksgiving!

Wishing you & yr phamily a great weekend & looking forward to *seeing* you again next time,

XOXO Lola:)

Lourie said...

I have so much and I often need to be reminded of how blessed I am. What a beautiful sweet girl. And a lovely post. Thank you.

Jenny said...

What a gracious and lovely stop on my last leg of the journey through Alphabe-Thursday.

Although Thanksgiving was several days ago, I am thankful you shared this warm and wonderful link.

It warmed my heart.

Bless you.

A+