Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TUESDAY

I wanted to post these verses this morning in regard to voting but the day got away from me. Here they are.

Matthew 23:11-12 (New American Standard Bible)

 11"(A)But the greatest among you shall be your servant.
 12"(B)Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.



Nahum 1:7 (New American Standard Bible)


    7The LORD is (A)good,
         A stronghold in the day of trouble,
         And (B)He knows those who take refuge in Him.

These two verses gave me insight into voting today. Although I am not sure any one I voted for will get in office I prayed about it and I did the very best I could. I hope these verses help you in some aspect of your life.

I will ask for prayer because we put another offer in for a second house we fell in love with. I won't go into detail about it unless they accept our offer. Please pray. Please enjoy my internet image I added to celebrate autumn.

8 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Evening Anne Sweetie...
I am already throwing up the prayers for you. This will be the place for you and your family to call home. The Lord knows what we are asking and we know he hears all, and he will answer.

Hope you are surviving the stress sweet friend. Remember just one day at a time. Have a beautiful Wednesday sweetie.

Many hugs and so much love, Sherry

Denise said...

Praying for you my friend.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beautiful photo of the trees. Moving is stressful! I've done it fifteen times since I got married and it's no fun. I think that is why I often get bored with the home we're in now because we were never in a house more than two years until this one.
I looked at the video of the Clydesdales and they are beautiful creatures! I've always loved them myself.
Wishing you a beautiful day and when it comes to the move; pace yourself, don't expect too much of yourself, and pray. Take one day at a time!

Blessings,
Sandi

Angela said...

Those are the most beautiful trees you found there! I voted yesterday too. One got in that I wanted in and the other that I wanted out got to stay in.

Hope you get this house!
Angela

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Girl, here's prayin' that you may be blessed with the home of your dreams!
The desire of our hearts baby!

I am just blown away by your tree pic! We usually have a brilliant fall in the Ozarks but this year it's been so dry they pretty much went from brown to down.

God bless ya and have the most amazing day sweetie!!!

Jules said...

Gorgeous photo! I hope all goes well in your house hunt.

Chatty Crone said...

Prayers for your new home. sandie

Dogmom Diva said...

Anne, have you heard anything on the house?? let me know and also let me know if you need any decor items..I have decided before I change any of my decor, I need to be giving some things away..

hugs
Bab