Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks Winners!

Here are the lucky winners of the Gooseberry cookbooks.

The first winner is  Nezzy. She said she would like to replace the diamond in her wedding set for Christmas! Congrats sweet friend!

The next winner is Barb . She would like the spend Christmas with her family. Congrats to Barb!

I hope both of these ladies will enjoy their cookbooks and share some of their favorite recipes with us.

Now I will let these lovely ladies know they were big winners and get their info to send the cookbooks off to them.

I am going to have my blogaversary drawing next week. I need to post the giveaway item. Keep watching and keep commenting. All I ask is that you follow and please have a blog address. It seems to work so much easier. In the past I could not track down people who entered the giveaways but never gave me a way to contact them.  :(

9 comments:

Dogmom Diva said...

Well, goodness gracious as my late Nana used to say, I am so thrilled to win a cookbook, I love Gooseberry Patch..Love Love Love

Maybe what you need to do is have everyone leave their email on their comment? Or require they have a blog, not that hard of a thing to do I guess.

Thank you so much, you made my night!

hugs
Barb

Emily & Scott said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

I hope you both enjoy your cookbooks!! Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies!!!

Parsley said...

That's AWESOME. How sweet that they won. HUGS

D. Jean Quarles said...

Congrats to the winners.

Cindy said...

Congratulations to the winners! Especially Barb! My heart skipped a beat when I first read "Barb" 'cause I thought it might be me. sigh I love Gooseberry Patch.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Congrats to the winners. Gooseberry Patch products are so lovely...and they can make a great cookbook for any occasion :) :) :) For me personally, I'm anxious to purchase "Dinners on a Dime" :) :) :) Have a lovely Sunday, Anne!!!! Extra love and hugs for your and your precious family, Heather :)

Nikki (Sarah) said...

congrats to the winners. Hope you're day is going great.

myletterstoemily said...

what a generous thoughtful giveaway.
congratulations to nezzy and barb!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

WooHoo sister, if I can't have the diamonds a Gooseberry cookbook is the next best thing. Thank you so much. I will treasure this with each and every recipe sweetie!!!

Ya'll have a most wonderfully blessed day and thank you so very much!!!