Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Love Is...One Day At A Time


Hi everyone! It is a long slow process getting moved and making a house look like a home. whew! I am tired but so grateful. I am way behind on some posts but had to share with you. If I did this one already I  apologize. I feel like this right now. Take it one day at a time. I have my 'Sweets' at my side adn together we accomplish a lot! Thanks to all who left such sweet messages. I do love all of you and will get back into the swing of things and do the rest of my giveaways very soon.
When we started the loan process with our house and closed it was nine days from start to finish. The title company said they never closed a loan so quickly. Dave, our finance guy, said it is because his team works hard together. There are many stories to tell and I am planning to share many with you through the posts to come. God is good. He is so very good.
Please stop by Marydon's and Sherry's and share your thoughts with them too. I love these sweet friends and enjoy spending Monday's reading these sweet posts. Come join us. Please.

2 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

Thank the dear Lord for one day at a time. I am taking one day at a time lately with my ill mother in law and other things going on. Thank you sweet Jesus!
Blessings to you.
Gwenny

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So glad things have finally gone your way. One day at a time is how we must approach so much in life.