Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

LUKE 16:10


"He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.

Good morning and welcome to Spiritual Sunday. Make sure to thank Charlotte and Ginger here

Please thank Viridian for sharing this beautiful image with me. I was thinking of this verse from Luke and she had it posted on her postcard blog. Go visit here please.  I have many blessings this Thanksgiving with the new house and my phamily here with me so I do not need a thing. Except constant prayer. I find that when I stop praying for my own phamily things go wrong. So please always pray for each other and enjoy this blessed Sunday and enjoy your Thanksgiving Day with many blessings God shares with all of us. Pray this move continues to go well. There are a few grumpy phamily members getting tired and needing refreshment. Pray it goes well and be thoughtful and think of what this verse means to you personally. Love to all this glorious Sunday. 

16 comments:

Ruth said...

sweet Ann, what a beautiful post... a great call for prayer! thank you!!

Many blessings and hugs,
Ruth

Rebecca Nelson said...

Beautiful Anne~

Thank you for sharing such a lovely post...prayer changes everything!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Thanks for posting such a beautiful verse. Happy Sunday, Connie

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Anne...lovely post..and I really like that Scripture postcard. It's just my style :) :) :) Well, I'm so happy about the new house...and moving is tiring, but just remember how God came through for all of you in such a great way...and beyond what you were hoping/prayng for ...that's great...and now you can have this house all to yourselves...you and your family. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Unknown said...

G'day sweet Anne ~ With Him & prayer all goes well ... so glad things are on the uphill trend for you, my friend.

Have a beautiful & blessed Thanksgiving ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Chatty Crone said...

Happy Sunday to you Ann. sandie

Anonymous said...

My heartfelt wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving to you and your famiily.

PBKISSES said...

That postcard is beautiful. It makes me long for the days of calling cards! Wishing you all a wonderful day of Thanksgiving!

Donnie said...

That was such a lovely message. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I'm glad you shared this image from another blogger,it's beautiful along with the scripture.
God Bless,
Ginger

Lady Jane said...

Beautiful Post. I have so much to be Thankful for also. Have a Blessed Thanksgiving. Lady Jane

Charlotte said...

I'm so happy you have a new house. This is a good reminder for all of us to not neglect praying for our own families.
Blessings for a very Happy Thanksgiving.
Charlotte

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi, Anne! May God bless you and your sweet phamily with a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

GwendolynKay said...

Thanks for the reminder to pray without ceasing. I must admit sometimes my prayer life goes to the wayside, I needed this. Blessings to you and your's on this Thanksgiving week.
Gwen

Jeanne said...

Hello Anne, Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you and your loved ones.
Jeanne

Intense Guy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Anne!! May you and yours have a wonderful time together.

*Hugs*