Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PotLuck for Tuesday Show and Tail!

Since my camera is on the fritz and I am waiting for my new camera to arrive I thought I would repost a few favorite photos of the household pets here!
Smokey sitting in his favorite chair. This dog is so dog gone content in this new house it is just amazing. He lies on the bed or sofa and looks so peaceful when he falls asleep. He is so smart pooch!

Boots is enjoying the new place too. He thinks the bed is his and he curls up as if he is the only cat in the world! He loves that I put a soft, fleece blanket down that is black, just like him! He is one happy kitty.

Bandit is a silly little dog. He looks so ferocious in his Domino's cap! He is chilling at the new house. Just watching his brother and sister and wondering what we will be up to next! He is learning to relax and enjoying the new place.

I am dog tired from a busy work day so I could not pull up photos of Stella and Rose but love them just the same. Please forgive me but once I get the new camera I can catch up on all the blog fun that I am behind on! In the meantime please visit Angela and join her Tuesday fun!

9 comments:

Mike Golch said...

reposting is good to do once and a while.Heck I've done it as well.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute and look very loved and content!

Parsley said...

I always love seeing your pets!

Hey Anne....did I miss a post with your swap goodies??

Linda @ A La Carte said...

They are all so cute! It is good to hear they are settling in to the new home.

GwendolynKay said...

Oh.. they are all adorable!
Peace & Blessings!
Gwenny

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

smokey is just sooo handsome...I think I have his twin down here in MS..lol..
Molly

Chatty Crone said...

I'm glad that you and all the pets are enjoying the new house so much. It sounds like home.

sandie

Unknown said...

Anne, you have lots of 'company'. Your pet-lings are cute as can be.

Have a beautiful eve ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Intense Guy said...

I always enjoy seeing pet photos!

Hope the moving is going smoothly.