Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BRADY QUINN

When Irish eyes are smiling! I love that song! But I love Brady Quinn and he is the newest member of the Denver Bronco's. Brady attended Notre Dame University in South Bend, Indiana and he is one of my favorite quarterbacks. I watched Brady play for Notre Dame during his college years and I shouted for joy when he was selected by the Cleveland Browns in the NFL draft three years ago. He was going to play football for his hometown! Life can't get any better then that!


Now I have fairly decent eyesight and I know Brady is nice "eye candy" and he is easy on the eyes but he is a very talented young man, an eloquent speaker and a decent man. The kind of man all mom's like to watch grow up! I just love Brady cause if I could have one more son I think I would choose Brady! His mom is one lucky lady to have this guy as her son. Although Brady is also very lucky to have the terrific mom he has. After all, Brady would not be where he is if it weren't for his mom.  She helped raise one heck of a nice son!

So while I am trading in my number 10 Brady Quinn Cleveland Brown jersey for a BQ QB Bronco jersey, you can look at my boy Brady and sigh! He has the arms of a Greek god! Ahh....Here are some  cute pics of Brady to prove it!

2 comments:

Viki said...

Good luck to him. I don't think he got a fair shot here. I hope he does well.

Vicki/Jake said...

Great eye candy for sure...ya, us old gals can look too!