Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's A Pink Saturday Post For March

I am exhausted. We had a busy day off today, the hubby & I took the day off and got some housecleaning done. We also sold our old car, a 1994 Ford Taurus. It was hard to part with it, but we needed the cash and it needed a new head gasket! Nick had his CT Scan of his sinuses and we should know the results by the first of the week. Please pray for us. These insurance companies rob you every time you use their insurance and we already have a $400 bill for the CT Scan. It lasted four minutes and we waited fifteen! Technology is quite amazing and very expensive!

So now for my Pink contribution this week. Let's all thank Beverly at howsweetthesound.typepad.com for hosting these Saturday's. She is feeling better and still bringing all of us together. I am amazed at the wonderful people I have meet thru this blogging experience.

Pretty pink Croc style shoes.


  
Here are my favorite bunnies from the former Home Interior Co. One in pink, one in blue and one in lavender. I bought them because I have Noelle,Rebekah and Hannah! I keep them safe in my curio cabinet.
I  am a random kinda gal and I like showing the pinks around the house. I rarely have a theme so it is always pot luck with me! Thanks for stopping by.

 Now please stop by and visit some wonderful Pink Saturday posts. I stopped by http://www.fififlowers.com/. What a wonderful artist and what a great giveaway! Oooh la La!

I also stopped by to say hello to http://honeysuckleandhissyfits.blogspot.com/ This is a very lovely blog and I enjoyed visiting Tracy! I hope she will come by and say hello to me sometime!

Everyone please have a great Pink Saturday! I wish I had the time to come by to each and everyone of your Pink posts each Saturday. But I sure give it a shot so join the fun and don't stop posting pink!

20 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
I gotta tell you I love a pot luck kind of gal. Your post is just precious. I love your crocs, great color, love your dolls, a gal can never have to many dolls around the house. (DH calls them dust collectors, I call them BEAUTIFUL). I also love your bunnies. 3 cute bunnies for 3 cute little gals. Love it sweetie. So cute. Thank you for sharing this beautiful Pink Saturday post.

FiFi is the BEST isn't she? I love her art work. I would buy every single one of her paintings of Paris if I was rich. Alas, a girl can dream right?

Have a beautiful Saturday sweetie. Thanks again for sharing today. Country hugs...Sherry

CC said...

Hi sweet Anne..
And yes,I will say a prayer for Nick. Medical costs are through the roof for all of us.
I loved your pink post...oooh,the dolls are gorgeous and the bunnies are just adorable. Fifi is the sweetest and does such beautiful art. I just love her blog..
By the way..You're the blog I featured this week.. Happy Pinks and have a most lovely weekend.

Gwendolen Elaine said...

I love the bunnies the best...and pink potluck is perfect!
I will say a prayer for you and yours,dear...my mother always said that in times of trouble the Lord will provide.Try not to worry and DO enjoy your Pink Saturday:)

Grace said...

Cute crocs in a great color! Those bunnies are simpley adorable! Happy Pink Saturday sweet thing! Hugs Grace

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love those dolls! I collect dolls too but just started recently. And I adore those sweet little bunnies!
Debbie

maryt/theteach said...

Anne, thanks for visiting Maxine! I appreciate your commenting! Hope your husband's CT scan turns out well! :)

Sherry from Alabama said...

Love your cute little bunnies! They look like such happy little characters. I hope you have a Happy Pink Saturday and hope this next week will be better for your family.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

GwendolynKay said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers... concerning all matters. Love those precious dolls.
Blessings always!
Gwen

Birgit said...

Happy Pink Saturday! By the way, you might want to check out the links -- both are broken... :(

-- Birgit

Nan said...

I have crocs like those, thanks for reminding me i need to look them up and use them at the pool. My daughter had a couple MRI's which were $6000. and her insurance I think paid 80%. She's been saving up for a new car and has been paying it all out on medical bills lately and they have insurance !! Thanks for visiting me over in Retired in Alaska. If you need help with your links as they are not working e-mail me. My e-mail is on my blog. Nan

Maggie said...

Happy PS!
In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

What great Pinks you have today!!

I hear ya on the CT scans! I had one last June and my out of pocket was $700 some and I need another one, well, was supposed to have one in January but I'm waiting another six months as I'm a bit concerned about the over exposure to radiation and the doc agreed with me so she said another six months would be okay plus the fact that I'll have to shell out another $700 or so . . URGH!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Pink Saturday!

((Hugs))
Marsha

Sue McPeak said...

Love your PotLuck Post....very fitting with your March background. Pretty dolls and bunnies! Hope all turns out well with the health issues! Happy Pink Saturday....Sue

Anonymous said...

Pink Saturday is a real treasure trove! I'm going to have to come back and read your word posts.

With five grandsons, we have don't have much pink at our house, so I'm getting a real dose of pink today. FUN!

Tiffanee said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! I hate the fight we always have to have with insurance. Sending you lots of hugs and good thoughts. Will keep you in my prayers

Char said...

Don't you just love crocks! Your doll collection is beautiful too. I have to say I am sending prayers your way. I hope all the results come out fine. You have to have faith that all is as it should be. It will be fine, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Nancy said...

Hi, Anne, hoping for the best possible outcome! Love the pink crocs! Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Love your post! Happy Pink Saturday!

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Very pretty dolls - Happy late Pink Saturday!

Beth said...

Anne, I love your Pink Saturday post. Really like the dolls and the bunnies. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!
Beth