Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Aw...Mondays and Love is...

 

Aw...Mondays I would love to see the inside of this cozy cottage in Carmel, California. DOesn't it look so inviting?


This charming cottage is is New Orleans. I love the happy yellow color and I would love to tour this tiny home. 


Avery is an excellent cook. But after working all day long, he does not have much interest in it these days. But Love is...always tells it like it is. 

Albert Einstein was a brilliant man. His mind was ahead of the times. I love these quotes which are attributed to him. I hope you will share a Sparks with us all today too.

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. " Albert Einstein


A reminder I do have the correct mailing address for Lavoice is anyone wishes to send her a card. She is in assisted living and not having anyone to talk with or send cards, her niece said she is sad. email me 53strait@gmail.com for her address there, thank you,  when she blogged her blog was called Thoughts from Mimi's Corner. 


12 comments:

Terra said...

Carmel has quite a few cute cottages, like the one you showed here, and I am sure it is worth a million dollars or more. House prices are shocking aren't they? That second Einstein quote is a favorite.

My GBGV Life said...

Cute little houses. Hopefully they are as cute inside as they are on the outside. Great Einstein quotes too.

The Feminine Energy said...

I would LOVE to see these little cottages inside... I'd love to live in one of them too. *haha* Darling!! ~Andrea xoxo

Linda said...

such beautiful photos, smiles. I hope you have a beautiful day friend.

Sandee said...

Cottages are adorable, but I couldn't afford one in Carmel. Way above my pay grade.

Albert was indeed brilliant. He was right then and still is now.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Big hugs, Anne. ♥

carol l mckenna said...

They do look like 'cozy cottages' ~ lovely photos ~ Xo


Wishing you laughter and love in your day,

A SutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Kathe W. said...

Pretty homes- I love the color yellow! And the two Einstein quotes and worth memorizing! He was a very smart man! Hugs and have a fun day!

pilch92 said...

Cute houses. I would love to look inside too. I like to go on realtor.com to see insides of local homes I like that are for sale. :) XO

Mevely317 said...

How I'd love to see the inside of those two homes -- my favorite color AND size! Except there's no way I'd want to live in California, no matter how pretty.

messymimi said...

There are still a good many of the "shotgun" style houses in NOLA, they are small and beloved by many.

Everything is a miracle. Have a blessed week!

Ms Donyarific said...

The cottage in Carmel is so homey and attractive, it would be great to take a look inside~

My first time to visit here. Mine's at donyarific.blogspot.com
Cheers!

Theresa said...

I would love to visit that cottage too:) Marc does a lot of great things, cooking isn't one of them. Love is always makes me smile:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!