Pages

Monday, April 11, 2022

TUESDAY

 Happy Tuesday

A case of the torn smoker cover.


This squirrel may be happy but I was miffed as he must be the culprit that tore the smoker cover to shreds! He sits outside my bedroom window at the same time each day. I am guessing he likes to taunt me with his quick moves and ornery nature!

This squirrel is nosey and very busy. He likes staring at me from my bedroom window.  He seems to be quite HAPPY!


Maxine shares her opinions everywhere. She is a favorite here. That poor little dog!


I love tea and sharing tea time info here makes me smile and it makes me very HAPPY!

Stop by to see the folks that participate in the blog hops here.  Happy Tuesday to you!


HAPPINESS IN TEA 

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I'm sorry, but your squirrel visits amuse me so much! You are a good writer! Will you buy a new one? Not much use as long as he is still around...

My GBGV Life said...

I think the only living beings squirrels don't irritate are other squirrels. They are serious troublemakers. We love the Maxine funny!

Sandee said...

Tree rats is what I call them. They are cute, but very mischievous.

Love Maxine. She's my kind of gal.

Oh let's have those goodies and some tea. Yummy.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is some crazy squirrel! Ya gotta love Maxine!

Linda said...

That crazy squirrel...we have this bird that sits out here outside the bedroom window, and I swear he is saying Jim Carrey. LOLOLOL

Have a beautiful day friend.

Tails Around the Ranch said...

Both Norman and Elsa are primed now for tree rat watching. This morning's constitutional should be interesting. Happy Tuesday.

pilch92 said...

Such a naughty squirrel. XO

messymimi said...

Squirrels can't help getting into everything. Never, ever have a pet squirrel, trust me on that.

Tea is delightful any time.

Kathe W. said...

Squirrels are so cute! Have a great day!

Mevely317 said...

Hahaha on Maxine!
Tom's all miffed because his nearly new BBQ cover is becoming raggidy. He presumed it was the sun, but now I think you've nailed the REAL culprits. How funny, they're so adorable. One wants to forgive them practically anything!