Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Aw....Mondays, Love is..., Fences, and Sparks

 Aw...Mondays


I don't know if I should say "Aw....Mondays or W O W !!!". 45 years ago Saturday April 2, 1977 I was the maid of honor for my dear sweet friend Barb in Southern California. Those were the days. She & Carl have had a happy marriage so I wish them many more years of martial bliss.


Love is...perfectly matched for this Monday!


A long weekend without internet service. But things will improve. So it was lunch with Jeremy and  the boys as Addy had dance all the way on the other side of town for two days. I will share her photo later this week. She is a competitive dancer these days and a beautiful young lady.  W O W ! Talk about being proud of  this  girl. Rebekah and Zach joined us and Nick who is waiting to get a new haircut. Men hair salons or barbshops are as busy as ever. He has a standing date with his barber but not for a few more days.


Humor is often a better medicine than biutterness and anger. Love this photo and these words too. 

Fences


Half of our driveway to the backyard. The other half in outside the gate and double fence. The pups are small so we have to secure the backyard. Somehow, in the high wind and the day they delivered our brand new flat top barbeque grill, Mollie, the tiniest got out of the yard. I wish I had a video of the lady following her home from her driveway. Mollie was looking back like "Beat it sister, I am not going anywhere with you!" Hahaha....we think when we were loading the grill onto the dollie lift she snuck out. Boy did she come back home in a hurry!

Sometime we don't like being fenced in! Thanks Mimi for sharing your fences each week.

"To every man is given the key to  the gates of heaven. The same key open the gates of hell. And so it is with science. " Richard  P. Fenyman  

Annie has been on a break so some of us still put up Sparks each week.

Enjoy the new week and don't fret over anything. Look for the good outcome or you will lose your mind searching for solutions that you can not find. 


6 comments:

My GBGV Life said...

Love the quote about explaining yourself, so true. Glad your pup didn't really run away. If our fence gates were open we would be off to hunt critters and we would come back but it would be hours and we have the danger of cars on the streets around here too. Your pup sounds more sensible.

Sandee said...

Beautiful bride and beautiful maid of honor. A wonderful Awww Mondays post.

Love the quote and that's the way I roll.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs, my sweet friend. ♥

Edna B said...

That's a beautiful photo of you and your girlfriend at her wedding. I love seeing all your old photos. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

You and Barb look smashing! Wow, 45 years is awesome. I'm soooo glad lil Mollie made it home unscathed. I love her attitude ... maybe a little like Shea Avery? (LOL)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy 45th to that special couple. Love the photos, your fence looks darn good!

messymimi said...

Your posts always bring me joy.