Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Feline Friday and Pink Saturday

 FELINE FRIDAY

This was too cute not to share but I could not remove the annoying black background. That is usually me when we are watching a movie. One eye closed, hahaha.


Pink Saturday I don' t have this Precious Moments girl who says "Have your cake and eat it too." Isn't she pretty in pink?


Wishing each one of you many beautiful Easter blessings. 


Always good to have a prayer. Heading out to my mammogram and bone density. I will be by to visit later.

9 comments:

Sandee said...

Aw on the kitty. That's me sometimes. I'm just checking for cracks.

Love the cake. I want a real slice of cake.

Have a blessed Easter my friend.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs. ♥

Edna B said...

Your little girl in pink is beautiful. Enjoy your day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

I believe!
Wishing you and all your phamily a most blessed Easter!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Please let us know the results of your tests. Of course, you will likely not know until next week? Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's how our Dad watches movies too!

pilch92 said...

Praying all went well with your mammogram and bone density. XO

stevebethere said...

Aww!I agre soooo cute heheh! that cake is amazing be a shame to eat it in one way hahaha!

Have an Eastertastic weekend 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Best wishes for a blessed Easter to you and your family.

God bless always.

messymimi said...

Blessed Easter to you!