Pages

Monday, April 25, 2022

HAPPY TUESDAY

 HAPPY TUESDAY

Some oldies but goodies with one of my favorite boys. Leo was such a fan of this fellow when he was small. He loved licking the yogurt or toast crumbs off his face. Still makes me H A P P Y today! He is 6 years old and still loves all the pets.

Although these two favorite fellows are 4 and nearly 3 they still make me smile every single say. They visited this weekend and we were blessed to have lunch with them both Satirday and SONday. The things they say. Brody and Blake took a stroll to Auntie's house to check on Roger. They had gummy life savers. Brody came back and when his mom and dad picked them up he said we need to go to Auntie's and get those squishy candies. Jeremy said they were gone and Brody told him, c'mon dad, he can sneak in the house and get some squishy candy hahaha Jeremy said you can't just go in omeones house when theyre gone, So today I made a spoecial trip to the store. Squishy candy is waiting for their next visit. 

I like the light left on for me by my favorite Maker. H A P P Y !

Please have a wonderful and H A P P Y  Tuesday. I do have  a current address for LaVoice if you would like to send her a card of encouragement. Just email me 53strait@gmail.com. Thank you. H A P P Y to encourage this fine lady. 


Oh Maxine,  I agree 100 percent! I feel the world is against the older generation and the children. It is frightening really but medicine has lost it's integrity, it's dedication to health and have sold most all of their souls for the almighty dollar. You will never convince me otherwise. It is absolutely frightening. Once in a great while, someone will share a good doctor story. But those are rare. I think we should be able to send them a bill for our wait time.

Oh well, the world will not be here forever so I should not trouble myself with their lack of care and compassion. 

"It is not how much we have,  but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. " Charles Spurgeon...


6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I do agree, that health insurance is now at the mercy of and decisions are being made by people who are NOT doctors! Now I want some squishy candy!

Sandee said...

The little ones are such a blessing. We feel the same as you do.

Love Maxine and I take a book and just read so it doesn't affect my blood pressure.

I agree with you about healthcare. It's a shame.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug. ♥

Mevely317 said...

How cute are those boys!!! I hope their parents are writing all this down. Remember Art Linkletter's show, "Kids Say the Darndest Things"? My grandmother and I'd stop whatever we were doing to sit and watch.

pilch92 said...

Your grandkids are adorable. You are a good Grandma to go buy squishy candy. XO

messymimi said...

Grandchildren are your reward for letting your kids live!

Those boys are precious, and Maxine is always a hoot.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are such sweet photos! Oh Maxine sure nailed it!!!