Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Wordless Wednesday

 Wordless Wednesday


Maine Cabin Master


Thankful Thursday


Somebody did not want his photo taken. There are days he is so funny and antimated. Today is not one of those days! But he does love the sunshine and watching the dogs in the yard.  Thankful.


I am late always but before the really hot weather sets in I like baking so I made fresh blueberry muffins today. I treated Rebekah to one with some scrambled eggs. They were so yummy with the blueberries bursting.  Thankful


A little humor I could relate too. This poor bear looks exhausted! I feel like that somedays. 


Jesus and Tea Tyme makes me happiest!

Sparks

A Sparks just because:

" The really unhappy person leaves undone what they can do, and starts doing what they don't understand; no wonder they come to grief." I don't have a source but it really caught my eye, considering the ways of our world today.


8 comments:

Sandee said...

I want that cabin and that view. No electronics, but lots of books. Pure heaven.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Bill said...

The blueberry muffins sound delicious.
Enjoy your day!

Ginny Hartzler said...

This last quote is so interesting and insightful!! Your muffins look yummy. Your kitty looks just like our Simba!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray for yummy muffins! That bear sure looks ready for a nice long nap. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

messymimi said...

It would be nice to have such a cabin as a retreat.

That bear reminds me of me after a day at work.

Have a blessed and beautiful rest of your week!

pilch92 said...

We forgot to bring our feeder in last night and the bear got to it. XO

Nancy Chan said...

That is a lovely cabin beside the lake or river.

Linda said...

We loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Main Cabin Masters, grin. I hope you have a beautiful day friend. smies