Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Aw...Mondays and More

Lulu and her daughter Mollie. They are so cold in the mornings. They love to cuddle. Visit Aw...MondaysMondays are sometime weird days for people. Sometime, for people like myself, they are lazy days, hard to get started. We worked hard today so Monday will be a quiet day for me. We had a ton of projects to get done. Plus we had a great breakfast, scrambled eggs with cheese, Potatoes O'Brien, bacon and toast. I had yogurt in place of my toast. But I had my favorite granola with it. It was yummy. I also had a Mimosa. It was wonderful. 

Mimosa's are the best. I don't have them often but they are so refreshing on a lazy SONday morning.

Love is...Has lots to say on the subject. Love these so much.


Hoping tomorrow will be a great day and you will be here with me. Sweet dreams. 




8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Time is so precious, and I am glad that you are enjoying Mondays just as much as the other days of the week.

My GBGV Life said...

Mondays are not something we like as it means back to work day and Mondays are always the busiest day of the week. The only real plus is Mom has her own business and always works from home, but still we wish the weekend was a bit longer.

Sandee said...

Awww on the pups. Cuddling on cold days is a good thing.

Breakfast sounded really good. I'm coming over when you do this again.

Love is all those things and more.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those sweeties are so darn cute and I'm glad they enjoy snuggling to get warm!

pilch92 said...

Such cute pups. Have a great Monday! XO

Edna B said...

Those doggies are so precious. I'm cold in the morning too and find it hard to come out from beneath the warm covers. Where is their blanket? You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

This has been an unusually busy Monday for me. Ready to call it a day!
Your breakfast sounds amazing -- it's my favorite meal of the day, as long as it doesn't start too early. I love that pink bottle stopper!

messymimi said...

Mornings are cold, it's nice to snuggle up with the critters, or the sweetheart!