Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Feline Friday

 Join Feline Friday 


A little feline humor for Friday!


I just loved this photo and the qords with it.

This is Nick when you ask him to do something. Except he is always in the middle of a game. HaHa

My answers for the questions:

1. I learned  trusting people the hard way,

2. Everyone should  snow or water ski at least once in their lives.

3. Lately, I've been thinking about trying to better organize my closet .

4. I'll never be too old to have fun. 

 Have a wonderful weekend. A blessed and beautiful Friday and enjoy! Smile, Be Happy, Stay Healthy and Enjoy life without hassles!


Sweet dreams, have a restful night and hoping to see you here tomorrow. 

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are so cute!

Ann said...

These are good one. Thanks for the laughs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are cute memes. The second one reminds me of Eric. He would scrabble up the side of the bed and plop his 23 pounds on my head. Flynn would jump up so nimbly you wouldn't even know he was there until you got the headbutt in the nose to wake you up.

Sandee said...

Cute kitties and thanks for the chuckles. Great way to start the weekend.

Love all your fill=-ins. I'm with you on having fun.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Martha said...

Adorable!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are fun kitties! Those were good answers too. Our Dad has no problem snow skiing but could never stand up on water skis though.

Mevely317 said...

Great answers! I used to enjoy snow skiing but would probably break my neck were I to attempt it now. Like Brian, I never could get up on water skis.

Kathe W. said...

Darling photos and your fill ins are great! Have a lovely weekend!

Marvelous Marv said...

Excellent Memes! And we LOVE your fill-ins. have a marvellously Happy Day!

pilch92 said...

Cute memes. My Rosie is always watching her shows. :) Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Good luck with the closet- that is a tough job. My issue is wanting to keep things that are too small in the hopes of fitting into them someday. Have a nice weekend. XO

messymimi said...

Fun cats, and i tried to ski once, it almost killed me. Not something to take on lightly, i assure you.

Homestead Prowlers said...

These made us smile ~ Thank you! Too cute.

Candice~Marie