Pages

Friday, January 22, 2021

Feline Friday

 

Friday Feline This sweet cat was abandones by it's owner. I know it looks like everything it needs is around it but our daughter's friend is going to try to adopt this feline baby. Her sister-in-law and hubby bought a new home and this is what they found when they went to move in. She said he was scared. D U H ! What kind of horrible person just up and leaves their pet?I think, like other criminals, there should be a photo of these people at shelters and pet stores everywhere so they can never own another pet. Even a fire station or a vet clinic will accept abandones pets. He appears to have a nice cat tower but seriously, why thinks they can dump and run a pet? The people who bought the home have a child who is allergic to cats. But they contacted their realtor so they can find out who these awful people are.

When Mister KItty came to live with us I took him because I knew his life would be short as if you are not a responsible pet owner and allow your cat or dog to roam around having litters. There should be laws but I suppose people will always break laws. I am glad he is going with people who love pets. Please say a prayer he will get along with their cat and dogs. Sometime you do what you have to do. 

Friendly Fill In's with Ellen and Lorianne host Friendly Fill In's:

Here are the questions:

1. ______________ is a mystery I would love to know the answer to.
2. __________________is the farthest I have ever been from home.
3. I’ve lost count of how many times _________.
4. _________ reminds me of _________.

Here are my answers:
1. Life is a mystery I would love to know the answer to.
2. New York State is the farthest I have ever been from home.
3. I've lost count of how many times I misplace my phone in a day!
4. Loki and Mollie somehow remind me of Roxanne. Oh how I still miss that sweet girl.


There have been so many stars in the sky. I really want to invest in a telescope. I love looking up at them. I believe in signs, and I think God is sending some our way. Have you looked into the night sky lately? We have lots of street lights and car lights etc. but in the past two weeks I Have seen so many stars I have lost count.

Enjoy your rest, thank you for being here and sleep well. Hoping we are all together here tomorrow. Thanks for being here.

12 comments:

Ann said...

I don't know how anyone could move and not take their pet with them. Even if they were moving somewhere that they couldn't have animals they could have found them a home before they left. That's just plain cruel

Theresa said...

I love looking up at the night sky too! I just walked up to the mailbox last night and enjoyed the stars and the moon shining through the trees! It is just plain mean to move off and leave a pet:( Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That poor sweet kitty, it's just not right to leave a pet behind, never, never, ever. Those were good fill-in answers too.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I walk out in our courtyard at night to look at the stars. I've always loved doing that! Enjoy your weekend!

Sandee said...

I can't imagine leaving a family member behind either. They depend on us and we should always take that responsibility seriously. You have such a good heart.

Love all your fill ins. I'm a star gazer too.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous weekend, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥♥♥

Kathe W. said...

Oh my gosh what an awful thing to do to your cat....how mean. The least they could have done was either find a new home or take it to a no-kill shelter. Honestly- thank your family for doing the right thing!
Your fill-ins are great- especially #3 ! Have a sweet day every day with your family!

Mevely317 said...

Irresponsible people like that make me SO angry. Love your idea about sharing their identities so keep them from ever adopting. (Would you put that out on Facebook, perhaps? I think it might ignite a lot of likes.)

Here are my answers:
1. Who really killed JFK?
2. Physically - Athens, Greece. Mentally - Rome, Itary.
3. I began a new diet.
4. Scent of Oil of Olay (reminds me of) my mother.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I would like a telescope, too. I know there are fines for animal cruelty, but I am wondering if there is any punishment for abandonment.

pilch92 said...

That poor kitty, that is so sad. I am glad he is going to have a good home. I agree with everything you wrote. I actually think people who abandon pets should serve jail time.
Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Several people had the same answer for #3, phones are easy to lose. Have a nice weekend. XO

messymimi said...

The person who did that might have been in such dire straits he or she didn't believe there was any other choice. A family in our neighborhood was so hard up after Dad got laid off they were barely feeding the children and could not care for the dog, which kept running off to find food. They were between finding food for the kids or for the dog, it was awful.

That's why i cannot declare these people as awful, i don't know the circumstances. My hope is that they are good people who just did a bad thing because of horrible circumstances they could not think of how to overcome.

Edna B said...

I hope that Kitty ended up with a nice home and family. People who leave their pets behind should be locked up. There is no excuse. You can take the pet to a no kill shelter/rescue or the fire department. You DO NOT have to leave it behind to fend for itself or die. No matter what these folks had for an excuse, they are horrid for what they did to this kitty. Nuff said. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Poor kitty. Hope he/she finds a nice forever home.