Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Wordless Wednesday

 Anyone who knows me will tell you, it is difficult for me to remain wordless. But here is my contribution:


Please visit Wordless Wednesday. The photo is courtesy of USDA Forest Service. 


Tarrah was sent home today! Praise God! She will continue her dialysis as an outpatient. Ella is a fighter, we need to buy that girl some boxing gloves. She is one tough chick. We know her road to recovery is long but she will get there as she is strong willed and she has a prayer team and support team that will not give up! As for Nick, they want him to come back to his home office January 16th. All in all, this is great news. Prayers are still appreciated and we need to pray for our country too.


I am about to tell a lengthy story. I will try to make is short as possible but here it goes:

The other evening my friend Cindy in Florida was having a lovely dinner at the Olive Garden with her phamily. Her hubby Mike had tucked his napkin into his shirt so as not to spill sauce on his clean shirt. They had their masks as Cindy had breast cancer prevention surgery this summer and she had quite a time. THat is another story for another time. But they are very careful wearing their masks, etc. She said out of the blue these older guy appeared, very close in her face, no mask, saying oh you trained your husband well. She said she was stunned but she said yes sir, he is not wanting to spill sauce on his shirt. Anyway this guy stunned poor Cindy and she was otherwise speechless. She was scared, what if he had the virus. What if... I said I would have told him to back it up Jack! But again, she was speechless. I pray the guy was just lonely or needed to talk to someone. So say a prayer for Cindy & her phamily. 


The look when someone is right in your face! Sometime we think if we were in that situate we would speak up! Well, we can all be caught off guard. I am a nice person. I do not like to mop around, act grumpy, be hateful. I am nice. So I am headed into the Dollar Tree Store. It is early morning and it is not busy, my favorite time of day. Sigh. There is an older guy in the doorway but he is facing inside the store. He is talking. I stop to look at some Valentine decorations on their outdoor rack. He see me and says "C'mon Forest". I was stunned. First of all, I was not racing anywhere and if you know who Forest Gump is, you know he moved very quickly. I wanted to say something snarky, but the Good Lord reminds me to BE NICE! So I said thanks and scurried past the old guy. I am no teenager but sometime people are simply rude and sometime you want to smack them. BUt we all know better right? It bugged me but I Had to chalk it up to sheer ignorance on his part. Secondly another old guy was giving me the once over. It is something my entire life, I have old guys looking at me. Sorry dude, one husband is plenty for me! HaHaHa So I use humor otherwise I would be crazy from the really inappropriate stuff other people do at times. I am also glad God knows my heart so well.  

I was at a dinner with a girlfriend several years ago. We all listened to the Jazz radio station back in the day and they had great contests. Andrea had won two tickets to the March of Dimes benefit dinner. It was held at an upscale new hotel so I agreed to go with her. She was younger than me and an old dude approached her. I stepped between them and said, I know you could be my grandpa, and I am older than her. Boy did he scurry away! She was cracking up with laughter. Good Lord man, go find a gal your own age. Perferably at the retirement home! So for whatever reason, anywhere there are lots of old lonely guys, they will use their radar to seek me out. HaHaHa. I am never rude because when I worked in the medical field, sometime when you called a patient to confirm an appointment,  you were the only contact they had. So I was raised to be nice and it is getting harder each day. 


Many hateful things are happening right now. I listen to the radio some days so I heard the mayor of Denveris gearing up for violence. All I Know is previously ANTIFA and BLM caused destruction and those who are saying in DC they are burning the American flag, you  are not seeing Trump supporters doing that. People in general STOP BEING HATEFUL. Our country is going down the drain quickly. There has been hate and evil for years. It is coming to a head. MY husband works in downtown Denver so he sees what is going on and you heard what mainstream media wants you to hear. Sorry trust GOD stop trusting people. All the hate is awful and no matter who is promoting hate, you are wrong in doing so. 

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God- 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. 2 Timothy 3:1-5

36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve. 2 Corinthans 11:13-15

4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4

I have told many people wanting to engage me in political battles today , you need to set your heart right with GOD. He is going to rule, the world is going to fall away. It will be in HIS time not man's no matter how anyone believes or what political party they belong to.

I would be grateful for prayer for my husband as it has been  difficult when he has had to come and go to his office. You have to see it to believe it, I suppose.

Thank you for sticking with us and keep Tarrah, Ella and Nick in your hearts. You are about the kindest bunch of people I know. :-)

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wonderful news! Nowadays, you never know what kind of person you will run into. The non-maskers drive me nuts!

Ann said...

Wonderful news.
I've never liked it when someone gets really close when they talk to me. I prefer people not be in my personal space...lol

Sandee said...

Great news on Tarrah. Prayers continue.

I've noticed people are pretty angry anymore. It's a shame that people are so rude to each other. I'm sick of seeing it.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day. Love and hugs, honey. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray for the good news with Tarrah and we're still sending lots of prayers. Our Dad is pretty mild mannered too but if someone got in his face like that with the virus around...they might not have a face left.

Theresa said...

I am so happy for this little family, home is a good place to heal. Hopefully your friend will have no problems from that man in her face:( PEOPLE are just mean these days or perhaps he had a mental condition. Either way, it was scary for them. We join together in prayer and agree that it is much needed. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

pilch92 said...

Glad there is some good news in your family. I agree, there is too much hate everywhere. XO

messymimi said...

The world will do what the world will do, because human nature does not change unless the person turns to Jesus. My job is just to pick up my cross (whatever He has given me to do today) and follow Him.

Prayers always.

Louca por porcelana said...

Sending prayers to your family,God bless them. Loe the Bible verses. Best wishes...

Louca por porcelana said...

*LOVE