Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Feline Friday


 Rose had exquisite eyes. She was a real beauty. She had such a love for Nick. It was a very wonderful relationship because she knew he saved her from doom. I am glad she came to live with us and stayed for a long while. Missing her always as she was the quiriest cat you would ever meet.

Feline Friday these other beautiful felines are borrowed from google images.


Another green eyed beauty.


A Russian Blue with iridescent eye color.


Have you ever noticed how beautifully shaped a feline's eyes are? I always look at the little things in everything in lifr. Often they really are the big, important things.



1. So far 2021 is exactly the same as 2020.  

2. A book (movie or song) title that best describes my life is "Baby Shark" currently.

3. Falling in love with my hubby was a pleasant surprise.

4. I learned that  the little grands and too much sugar is a recipe for disaster. 


Sweet dreams all! Hoping we meet here again tomorrow.



6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Good answers and Rose sure was a pretty gal.

Sandee said...

Angel Rose was indeed a most beautiful cat.

I too agree that kitty and cat eyes are most amazing.

Love all your fill-ins. It's fun to see the different takes on the fill-ins.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs. ♥

pilch92 said...

Rose was a beautiful girl. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I had a similar for #1. Must remember to give out sweets right before they go home or you go home. Love Baby Shark, I just bought some Baby Shark mac and cheese for my great nieces when I was at Walmart. Have a nice weekend. XO

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Rose was beautiful. Cats or people, the eyes are the first thing I always look at.

Marvelous Marv said...

Rose is drop dead gorgeous! And she too had the greatest eyes! We love your fill-in answers! Especailly #4...so true! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

Mevely317 said...

You're right -- cats' eyes are definitely gorgeous.
As ever, I so enjoyed your fill-in's. Hope you'll have a moment to visit and see how I answered.
Happy Friday!