Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2021

The Lord is my Shepherd

January 10, 2021

 The Lord is my Shepherd.

That’s a Relationship!
I shall not want.
That's Supply!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
That's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
That's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul.
That's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness.
That's Guidance!
For His name sake.
That's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.
That'sTesting!
I will fear no evil.
That's Protection!
For Thou art with me.
That's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff comfort me.
That's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.
That's Hope!
Thou annointest my head with oil.
That's Consecration!
My cup runneth over.
That's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
That's Blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord.
That's Security!
Forever.
That's Eternity!
Face it, God loves you! What is most valuable is not what we have in our lives, but WHO we have in our lives!

I love this and wherever someone shares I love it more! This sums up my thoguhts today. Hoping ou have a wonderful new week ahead of you and many goof things to come your way.

We all appreciate the prayers and kind words here for Tarrah and Ella and Nick. Nick's new office space here is ready for him to return by week's end. Prayers are so appreciated.


Sweet dreams and much love to each one of you. Take care.