Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 


Thankful today because I was able to help my grandson Colton. He works graveyards so Jacey had to work and he had not had any sleep since last night. So I watched the two littles for him. His mother-in-law was up all night with her little dog. Their Lulu had been hit by a car and had some serious surgery. So the little pup is having some rough nights. My SIL Roger was watching the boys as Tarrah had appointments and time to be with Ella. It was a good day as Colton stayed here and slept. 



Grateful the littles were good and Baby girl had a nice long nap when the Grandfather arrived home. It was perfect timing as she had a major diaper happening so giving her a quick bath was in order. She was so sweet splashing in the water. Reminded me of both of her brothers when they were small like her. Big brother is a cartoon expert. He has a line up he likes to watch. Normally we play games but Nick was using the office where the games were stored so we were out of luck. She loves that pink and purple unicorn. Harrison use to love him too. She is a Baby Einstein expert hitting those buttons on the octopus to make music! She is serious until she sees her big brother. Then the laughter begins.

Blessed to have phamily who help each other out when needed.





Visit Thankful Thursday. This google image cat looks like me some mornings. You know that feeling? Sometime you are just not ready to roll out of bed and start a new day.


Princess Sassy Pants always has something important to share. 



Sweet dreams everyone. Hoping to see you again tomorrow for the perfect ending to a week. 











8 comments:

Ann said...

How nice that you were able to help out and have a nice day with the littles

Edna B said...

I'll bet your day with the little ones was awesome! I hope today is just as nice. Hugs, Edna B.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad everyone is doing okay and such a sweet cutie! I hope that sweet pup gets better, that's really sad. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

Helping out so folks can get some rest is a good thing. You're such a dear.

I'm thankful I found you years ago.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Honey. Love and hugs. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

The little girl is just adorable! What a blessing to be able to have her for awhile!

pilch92 said...

Your grandkids are adorable. It is nice to see such a close family. XO

Theresa said...

Sounds like the best day to me❤️ I love having little people visit. Enjoy your evening dear friend. Hugs

messymimi said...

Mercy but it sounds so busy over there for all of you. Praying.