Pages

Friday, January 1, 2021

Pink Saturday

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 

 We are so very T H A N K F U L that Ella is off her ventilator. Moving from 2020 into 2021 we are so grateful for all our answered prayers. We are blessed knowing Tarrah is also healing and going to be able to be at her daughter's side throughout this long journey. Blessed our grandson Andrew will be able to to have some peace not rushing to get things done so he may be with his phamily. We ask for continued prayers. I know God is in control so I will continue to trust His way. Thank you all for being on this journey with us. 

HOPE

I choose H O P E for my 2021 word. I am hopeful for many things.

CHERISHING

We are going to cherish each moment, each photo, each memory we make. We know 2021 will not be an easy year, in fact, we must continue to do battle with evil in the spiritual realm.

H A P P Y  P I N K  S A T U R D A Y

Please visit Beverly

  








5 comments:

Ann said...

2021 is definitely moving in the right direction. So happy to hear

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's some really good news, we're all sending prayers!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so glad about your good news. And of course, HOPE is the perfect word for this year!!

messymimi said...

Glad to hear the baby is doing better, praying for all.

pilch92 said...

That is wonderful news. I will keep praying. XO