Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tuesday Show & Tails and Happy Tuesday

 


Miss Piper is on the way to becoming a fine canine phamily member to Roger & Noelle. ALthough she loves chewing through anything she can find, she is learning. She is so darn cute it is hard to be mad at a girl llike this. She loves to run in her backyard and she loves playing with her toys. I wanted to share her because she makes me smile and makes me happy. She is a perfect fit for Happy Tuesday She is also a good example of the days of Tuesday Show and Tails. 


Oh Maxine, you are the funniest! I wonder what her bumper sticker says? I can only imagine.

Nick is thinking he will be able to return to work in his home office on Tuesday the 12th. Tarrah and Ella are still at the hospital. Tarrah had a second round of medication and more dialysis for her kidneys. Ella lost2 oz. and has a long way to go but mom and daughter are strong and such warrior princesses . Prayers are so good and we are all grateful.

Today was a better day. I think tomorrow will be too. Thanks for sticking by me and I am slowly making the rounds to see you all and comment. It is so important to me and I am so far behind. Hope you are all having a good new year five days into it. Stay happy, healthy and enjoy each day. There is much to be thankful for. 




6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am glad to hear all the good news. Miss Piper is adorable!

Ann said...

Aww, Miss Piper is adorable.
Love Maxine, she makes me laugh.
Glad to hear that everyone is doing better.

Sandee said...

Aw what a cute pup. They are so precious and make great family members.

I'm glad Nick is doing so well.

You know how much I love Maxine.

I'm happy you're feeling better today too.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day, honey. Love and hugs. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Little Piper is such a cutie! Prayers for everyone to be much better soon.

Mevely317 said...

Love me some of that Piper! Truly, I believed our girls would never outgrow their penchant for gnawing and chewing ... or that I wouldn't lose my mind. Still praying!

messymimi said...

It takes a while to get out of the puppy chews everything stage, but it happens.

Still praying.