Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

This is Daphne. She is my son-in-law Zach's cat. She had a difficult early life and his sister saved her and her siblings from hard times when someone threw them away. She is very quiet and very skittish but she is so beautiful and every morning I see her and tell her Good Morning. She was on her perch on top of her house. It is funny I bought that house for Rose, she did not like it. Then one of the puppies, my money is on Finn, peed on it! I was able to remove and wash the mat inside and since that time Daphne decided this was her property. She also took over the tall cat tower. Mister Kitty is mad he had to give up his tower to Miss Daphne. But he's a bit of a bully and he sleeps in all the puppy beds so I guess that makes it all even. Of ocurse, no puppies are harmed or in those beds when he hops in. Reminds me of Goldilocks! THis bed is so hard, this bed is too soft, this bed is just right! Please visit Thankful Thursday

Thankfulness:

1. I am thankfu Daphne was saved from an untimely death. 

2. I am thankful my son-in-law and his sister were kind souls who helped the kittens.

3. I am thankful I am related to some kind hearts. Makes me a happy camper.

4. I am thankful I belong to a great group of people who call themselves bloggers.

5. I am thankful to know many kind hearts and be part of kindness here. Thank you.


Ellen and Lorianne share these questions by each thinking up two of them. They are great hosts for this blog hop/ Here are this week's questions:

1. I learned___________the hard way,

2. Everyone should____________ at least once in their lives.

3. Lately, I've been thinking about ____________.

4. I'll never be too old ____________.

 


Goodnight and sweet dreams to all. Have a wonderful Thursday and don't forget to visit all the fun blogs.



10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

She is lovely, and is now more lucky than she knows.

Ann said...

Daphne is very pretty. Good for her taking over things that make her feel more comfortable. :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are wonderful thankfuls and sweet Daphne is such a pretty sweetie! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Edna B said...

And I'm very thankful for you. That's a beautiful kitty kat. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

Sweet kitty!

1. I learned [to appreciate my loved ones while they're here] the hard way.
2. Everyone should experience [true love] at least once in their lives.
3. Lately, I've been thinking about [a new and improved bucket list. LOL]
4. I'll never be too old to [turn down the opportunity to nap]

Timmy Tomcat said...

What a pretty girl and very nice thankfuls

pilch92 said...

Daphne is a beauty. I am so glad she was rescued and has a loving forever home. I look forward to your fill-in answers. XO

Marvelous Marv said...

What great thankfuls! and Daphne is GORGEOUS! We hope you have a marvellously Happy Day!

Sandee said...

I'm happy Daphne found her place and that Mister Kitty knows to stay away.

I love all your thankful things. I'm thankful we found each other.

Have a blessed Thankful Thursday, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

How wonderful that Daphne found her forever home with kind-hearted people.