Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Kindness 101

 Around the holidays I was searching for an ornament.  If you remember the movie, A Year Without Santa Claus, you might remember the Heat and Freeze Miser brothers.  I was browsing etsy and came across a seller who made really sweet metal ornaments with the Heat Miser or the Freeze Miser. Unfortunately by the time I decided to buy them Heat Miser was sold out. So I bought the Freeze Miser, gave Kristen a good review and said if she made the Heat Miser again I would be the first person to purchase one!


These are similar images that are on the ornaments. They are lovely ornaments and I would recommend Kristen. She made me a Heat Miser because she loved the amazing review I gave her. She is a sweet lady and her ornaments are very nice quality, plus they are priced right. I was stunned to receive such a nice gift. Everyday I look for kindness and the day I received the ornament as a gift was one of those days. You don't have to get something to give kindness but I had to share it because it was an extra special person who cared enough that I loved her ornaments to make me a special one. 


Finding this also made see kindness. I love it and always like sharing thankfulness, gratefulness and blessings too. 


Sweet Dreams, Restful nights and Good mornings are what I hope for you tonight and tomorrow. Have a blessed SONday.

6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a lovely thing for her to do! I have not seen this movie, so don't know about them. It looks interesting, though.

Mevely317 said...

Sweet gesture! I've not seen that movie, either, but those faces are CUTE! I love browsing and supporting the ETSY shops ... better than Pinterest!

Edna B said...

Those mugs are great! I used to collect mugs, but finally had to give most of them away. I enjoyed your post about Charlie Chaplin. He really was quite smart. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

pilch92 said...

I love that Christmas movie. How kind of her to make you a Heat Miser. I always preferred the Cold Miser. :) I like that quote about counting blessings. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

We hadn't seen that movie either but those mugs sure look terrific!

messymimi said...

Yes, i've seen that show, i haven't thought about it in many years. What a kind thing, indeed!