Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"T" Is For Terrific Famous Faces

Welcome to Mrs.Matlock's  toughest Thursday class, Alphabe Thursday! LOL! I actually am just teasing! I am going to present some famous faces that are the letter "T"! Once you look at the post please visit the teacher so you can check out all the other posts!

"T" is for Mr. "T" the gold encrusted tough guy from the old "A" Team T.V. series.
 "T" is for Top Cat one of my favorite cartoon  characters from my childhood and I still watch it today!


"T" is for Tim Tebow, the newest four quarterback member of the Denver Broncos football team. Tim is a top role model for the kids as he is a top rated quarterback but in addition to his tough football skills he is a true Christian.

"T" is for Tim Conway one of the funniest comedians in comedy. Tim was also such a clean cut funny man. I cherish the old Carol Burnette T.V. show where Tim often zinged Carol and Harvey Korman is an assortment of comedic skits!

"T" is for Tennessee Ernie Ford, one of the finest voices in the past years. He was a top notch performer and always appeared to be so humble and clean cut. I truly miss the golden days of entertainment.

"T"  is for Tony the Tiger. Tony has graced the cereal box of Frosted Flakes since I was a small kid! Tony is T T Terrific (I mean G R E A T!).

"T" is is Taz, the Tazmanian Devil in the old Warner Brothers cartoon the "Looney Tunes". Taz was always up to taking care of his enemies in a topsy turvy sort of fashion!

"T" is for Tiny Tim. You can take your choice here. Tim of the Laugh In hall of fame in my teenage years   "Tiptoeing Through The Tulips" with Miss Vickie and Tiny Tim from the beloved "Christmas Carol".

"T" is for Tigger! When my oldest daughter "Wowie" was a little girl she hated for me to break out into a song and dance and sing about The wonderful things about Tiggers! Today I can still get to her by belting out a tribute to Tigger the beloved striped cat from the "Winnie the Pooh" books.

"T" is for Tiffany's! Where can a girl go when she is feeling low? Why Tiffany's of course, to add some bling to her fingers,neck,ears and toes! After all, diamonds are a girls (wink) best friend!


"T" is for Tillie, my pretty middle girl with a tiny figure and a huge heart! I love my Tillie!



"T" is for tummies! See my pretty youngest "Who girl" with her "Foster Grant"  friend  Nicole showing off their belly rings!

 Next, "T" is for "Ta Ta's"! If you go over to Facebook you can join the Save the Ta Ta's, a breast cancer awareness group. I tell you this because today I found out my favorite billing rep. Teresa (another "T"!) told us she was diagnosed with breast cancer! Please put this sweet lady on your prayer list and go join the Ta Ta's!


Finally "T" is for Thank you everyone for stopping by. Today manners are becoming something from the stone age and we rarely hear these words uttered, Thank You!  Enjoy all the other Alphabe Thursday posts!

26 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness - I love all your T's - they bring back so many memories. Thank you for that - a walk down memory lane.

Sandie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Great T post! I enjoyed the great names stating with T!!! I have a t-shirt with save the TaTa's! I hope your friend will be OK!

Dogmom Diva said...

Wonderful T's..gee I don't knw if I could think up all those t's..I also loved Top Cat and T. Ernie Ford..the old days.
You have beautiful daughters my friend..happy thursday!

hugs
Barb

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Terrific 'T"'s Anne! So many of the photos brought back memories. You have very pretty daughters too! I hope your co-worker will be OK. Happy "T" day!

A 2 Z said...

That was so much fun! You are very creative. I'm a new follower!

Anne-Marie

Sue McPeak said...

I think you have the letter 'T' down to a 'T'. Love all your 'T's as many are reminders of some 'T'errific 'T'imes. My 'T'houghts in prayer for your friend. Very creaTive post...Sue

Vicki/Jake said...

What a great assortment of TRIVIA!

And THANKS for the visit to mine..

Good post this week (o:

H said...

Tigger is fun, but I have a soft spot for miserable old Eeyore. I love the original AA Milne books.

BTW In England, Kelloggs Frosted Flakes are more simply branded as Frosties!

Jessica said...

TERRIFIC T post! I love your famous faces...Mr.T is totally tough! And what a beautiful glamerous family you have! Great T post:)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Sweet young ladies and their TUMMY rings! Love all the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Hi Anne,
That was certainly a walk down memory lane...and it also gives a peek into the age bracket of anyone who recognizes most of those photos! ha! But I am here on official business as well! You are the winner of my Pink Saturday giveaway! Send me your mailing address and I'll zip it off to you in the next day or so! xo Sue

amariaf2000 said...

Now that is a GREAT T post!! I can't wait to see the new A-Team movie! It looks so funny!

~angela @ peonypatch
www.mccalled.com/peonypatch

Viki said...

What a great post. You brought back a lot of memories on some of the pictures. I even forgot about Top Cat LOL. Great T post.

Jenny said...

What a wonderful stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday's Letter "T"!

Your girls are gorgeous.

And those other pictures really made me smile...especially Tiny Tim!

I felt like I was just tiptoeing through the tulips with you here!

A terrific link this week!

Thank you for participating!

A+

Unknown said...

Fun T post :) .

Pam said...

WOW that was a lot of T's. Thanks for all the memories. I always loved to hear Tennessee Ernie Ford. Miss those old shows.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

creative t words...
Happy Thursday!

Jackie said...

Hello, I agree Tim Conway is the funniest and what a great post! Yeah Taz is my boyfriends favorite cartoon character I think.

Have a Terrific Day and TTYL !

Intense Guy said...

Your T's are teeerrrrriiifffic!

:)

Unknown said...

Fabulous T's! Tim Conway makes me laugh so hard.

mrs. c said...

These are all great "T" posts! I remember watching Carol Burnett and laughing at Tim Conway...especially the skit when he is a dentist!
Thanks for the memories!

Betty said...

A great selection of T words. Some brought back memories for me. THANK YOU!

Cheryl said...

What a fun T post. Love the pictures of your daughters the best. Thanks for promoting the cause.

Kat said...

Great choices for T this week! I love Breakfast at Tiffany's, and Tigger is my favorite Pooh character. Thanks for the big smile! Kathy

Unknown said...

I like them all.....my son used to love Mr t......funny

sanjeet said...

I also loved Top Cat
PPC Advertising India