Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome to Pink Saturday With Roses and Butterflies

Hello and welcome to pink Saturday. I would like to remind you to stop by Beverly's place and thank her for being a gracious hostess giving us the opportunity to mingle and mix talents,friendship and great fun each Saturday pink post day! I always keep the Pink Saturday button on my right side bar. Stop by and say hello to our First Pink Lady!

I love butterflies. Anyone that knows me longing then a minute will know that little fact about me. I love butterflies in jewelry and on clothing and in photographs. So I am sharing some fun butterfly google images with you today.


Then I am sharing a cute pink rose picture I found at the Salvation Army today for $1.50! It is framed up in a cute light colored frame approximately 8 x 10. I also am sharing one of my favorite Pink Rose Master Print I purchased many years ago from the now defunct Home Interior company. When we moved about 10 years ago the glass shattered as it was lying flat in the trunk of my car! But it is still a lovely  framed picture.



When you are finished here check out some new blogger's. I never can get through all the pinks who post but my heart is with you all week long. One day I am going to get through them all! So go visithttp://www.bluecreekhome.com/ . Rhonda my sweet friend way before Pink Saturday days! She has an awesome blog, is an awesome crafty genius and such a fun gal!

Next visit Jacqueline at  Cabin and Cottage http://getcottage.blogspot.com/ and look at this beautiful blog. She has some real pink treasures over there. Jacqueline appears to be one of the creative talents in blog land also.

Have a super Pink Saturday and please remember to enter my teapot giveaway before Sunday 9:00 P.M. MDT June 13th. Don't forget to join my postcard exchange and  check a few posts before this one for some other fabulous bloggers and more chances to win more teapots!

25 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Well of course I had to visit your blog, Anne!!! Thanks so much for visiting me and welcoming me to PS! And thanks again for such wonderful praise and a mention on your blog! Best to you! Jacqueline

Dogmom Diva said...

Hey girl..I am visiting Jacqueline and Rhonda, will tell them you sent me! Hey did you get my postcards I just sent last week..gosh New Mexico and IL/Iowa. And love your pinks.
hugs
Barb

Catharina Maria said...

Great post for your Pink Saturday !
Have a nice weekend !
♥RINI♥

Mitzi Curi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm always excited to have new readers! I'm enjoying your blog, wondering why I've never been here before!

Sue McPeak said...

Gosh Ann...you're so full of Pink Roses, Pink Gals and Pink enthusiasm today for Pink Saturday. Love your pink butterflies. I try and take photo's of butterflies and have been pretty luck that a few have been still enough for some great macro shots. They are so magical. Happy Pink Saturday!

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Hi Anne!
Happy Pink Saturday! Sorry I haven't been by lately, very busy, my garden is a jungle and the neighbors are whispering again...
Thank you for always showing your cheery face in our sparkly blogland!..Come by and visit us if you havetime today!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi! Gorgeous a pinkalicious post today...love the sweet butterflies, and of course, the lovely rose prints!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Parsley said...

I think I tell you every Saturday that pink is my favorite. ;-)

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

It is difficult to get to all the pink sites, especially this time of year. You have some lovely pinks today. You can't go wrong with roses. HPS, Connie

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Red is my favorite color..now I"ve added pink to the list, too :) :) Oh,Amy/Mrs. Rooster's hen house came over from Phamily Blog to pay me a vist. She's now following :) ) Thanks so much Anne :) Every person is a real blessing. I'm thankful to God for each one :) :)...very happy with where it's at right now :)
Okay...thanks for posting all the pretty pink things :) :) :)
Greetings from Oregon, Heatehr :)

Ann said...

Your pink butterfies are so beautiful. The rose print you found at the thrift is lovely. Happy PS

Kelee Katillac said...

Love butterflies too.One landed on me yesterday...a real miracle. Your photos are fun and the goodwill pic is beautiful

love, kelee

Tracy F. said...

Love the butterflies and the rose pictures---all so pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh girly...

I love your pink butterflies and that pink cake is 2die4.

Hope you have a wonderful day...thank you for visiting and always leaving such sweet messages.

Love to you~

Rebecca

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I love those vintage photos in your header, and I am so smitten with that tierd cake with the butterflies. Your rose picture is beautiful! laurie

CC said...

Hi sweet Anne...
Yayyyyyyyyyy girl.... you did it. I'm so proud of you for getting the button on you sidebar. I will add your name to the list for another award...it's the Versatile Blogger award...your blog is so sweet and refreshing,I love coming here.
Huggggies..CC

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Anne! Love your PINK post and your rose picture is beautiful!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne, How are you feeling? I've been praying for you. Like your blog design... very pretty! My favorite color is purple :)

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I just love butterflies too! Your pink post is so happy today. Please enter me in the tea pot give away. A girl can never have too many! Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

Jenny said...

Beautiful pink post! You always find such treasures!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

A wonderful pink post for Pink Saturday! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Carol Mae said...

Dear Anne, Thanks so much for sending all the wonderful blogging friends to my blog. Your awesome!! Hope your Sunday is wonderful and look forward to visiting your blog again. Many Smiles, Carol Mae

sanjeet said...

Your pink butterfies are so beautiful.
PPC Advertising India

Gwendolen Elaine said...

Anne, your rose prints are just gorgeous!I love the one you got at SA...I like the faded quality...so pretty:)

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Such pretty pretty pinks you've shared! I'm late making my PS visits, but I'm trying to make a small dent in the list.

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents