Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Is What Love Looks Like

Happy Father's Day to my husband and the father of five incredible children! This is a small photo collage of him as an infant, as a young stud, a high school graduate, a goofy guy who just asked me to marry him ( green shirt) and in his most important role on this earth as a father to two of his five kids.

Today I am going to do two separate posts. This one is dedicated to my husband. He is a hard working man who loves his phamily and is always looking for ways to contribute more into the phamily finances and help all of us keep our heads above water! He has a passion for Christ and writing based on biblical prophecies. He is the one person I feel like I fit together with  like two perfectly matched puzzles pieces .

These are some of my favorite quotes about men  :

Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance." -- Ruth E. Renkel 

• "A father is a guy who has snapshots in his wallet where his money used to be." -- Unknown 

• "By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong." -- Charles Wadsworth 

• "A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty." -- Unknown

6 comments:

LV said...

Both of your father's day post are very touching and heartwarming. I lost my father several years ago. You seem to have had a wonderful relationship with all these loved ones, and that is important. Great memories. Thanks so much for visiting me.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Great Father's day post and tribute to your hubby :o)

Happy Father's day to our hubby!

Blessings & Aloha!
have a wonderful, wonderful Father's day with your whole family :o)

Anonymous said...

:) Your love for your husband is so evident here.

Intense Guy said...

Happy Father's Day to your husband!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

This is another great post. I especially like seeing baby photos. I posted some of my dad as well, on my blog today :) :) He was a cute baby and I have a hard time picturing my dad as someone else's baby at one point in time...but he was...and then he grew up to my awesome daddy!!! I love my father :) Greetings from Oregon, Heather :)

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Beautiful Post!I believe the best part of blogging (I just started last month) is connecting to other wonderful women of God who are open about their love for Him and for their families. I look forward to visiting again and pray for your MIL and husband in this tough time. Debbie