Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

HIS EVERLASTING ARMS

Good morning and many blessings to you and yours. I want to try to make my post short and simple today. But my message is powerful because it is all about those everlasting arms that will hold you and cradle you and care for you when you are down and out and at your very worst. Please visit our lovely hosts Charlotte and Ginger. These gals do an exceptional job keeping us all in the posting loop. I learn so much and get to know so many beautiful people through this weekly post. I even get to visit my Pink Saturday and other posting friends here. So go here so you may thank them.

"He tends His flocks like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart; He gently leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:11

There is a remarkable deep peace that comes from deep trust in God's loving arms. No matter what circumstances you are facing those Everlasting Arms are there to cradle you. When nothing else works out He will always work for you.
Keep your childlike faith. He will always be there for you.

13 comments:

Rose said...

very touching post. God is always with us we need to remember that esp. when we feel down and out. Prayer is a tool we need to use . rose

Jane said...

Many thanks for these touching words. I find them very helpful this day as I try to work through a large and difficult rewrite on a research draft. Thanks for the reminder,

Jane

Joe Todd said...

Ejoyed the video and several of your posts. Sounds like Phil had a "life experience" may have been put there for a reason we know nothing about. Live and learn Hope you have a great week

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for sharing such a lovely post. The pictures of the childrens book reminded me that my children had that same little Golden book many years ago.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Amen! Resting in His everlasting arms....

Renee said...

This post is nourishing to the soul...and I love the drawings in those children's prayer books....Thank you for this..God bless.
www.myautumnyears.blogspot.com

Nikki (Sarah) said...

I love this and that last line is the best. Hey...thank you for posting my button on your blog. Thank you so much. ☺ Have a great week ok.

Joan Hall said...

Where would we be without those everlasting arms?

Blessings,
Joan

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

What a sweet~~sweet book!
Ginger

Pat MacKenzie said...

A lovely post. Thank you. I used to have that little golden book about God.

Intense Guy said...

Golden Books are just so nice...

Amanda said...

Very nice very nice... :-)

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

A very sweet post, Anne. Goldenbooks also bring back lots of childhood memories for me, too. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)