Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Longest Cyber Yard Sale

I am linking with Deborah and many others at the Fairfield House NJ longest cyber yard sale. This is a new experience to me so please forgive me. I will have photos up tomorrow but here are some items I have on the selling block, mainly Princess House.

1.Two Princess Heritage Footed Coffee Mugs          $8.00   SOLD

2. Two Aqua Shell Dessert Plates                             $10.00     SOLD
3. One Princess Heritage Roaster                              $15.00


4. Large Fantasia Canister (3 Available)                   $6.00 each

5. Fantasia Bread and Butter Plates, set of 4             $7.00

6. Crystal Sapphire Footed Bowl                              $8.00

7. Matching Crystal Sapphire Candlestick Holders     $8.00


8. Princess Heritage Baby Spoon with Velvet Pouch   $6.00 each (3 available) 

9. Gold Christmas Tree small   hand beaded                $5.00

10. Gold Christmas Tree  medium    hand beaded         $7.00
       See photo above


11. Gold Christmas Tree   large  hand beaded
       See photo above 

                                                $9.00     
12. Go Red Handblown Red Ornament    
                   $8.00 each 10 available
13. Princess Heritage Ice Bucket  , no lid                      $11.00

14. Three tiered decorative cylinders (not PH)               $6.00
      This item is similar to the PH item but doe snot have the cut design on the cylinders

15. Three tiers decorative Heritage Heritage cylinders    $9.00

16. Hand Blown Christmas Tree Topper          $7.00

The pricing here does not include shipping.  Please click on Fairfield House NJ button to go to Deborah's site. My link is not working. Please e mail me if you have questions. I have more photos to add but currently they will not load. I am sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks

 I will extend my sale because I need to print a daily list of items to sell.  I had to lend my camera to my son for his vac so I still trying to post my pdf files. I can give you a description if you e mail me.

8 comments:

Rose said...

soundslike good items. thanks for your comment on my blog. i'm behind reading posts/comments. take care. rose

Dogmom Diva said...

Ok sweet thang, I think I need those aqua plates...so mark those down for me.

Do you have any roosters??

hugs,
me

Jane said...

Good luck selling everything. I really like Princess House!

Jane

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

This is such a great idea! Good luck to you, I hope you sell everything.
Blessings,
Ginger

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh! I am interested in the mugs! I am off to work and won't be home til very late tonight! ...but please email me, if you stilll have them. And the Princess Heritage baby spoons... all three possibly. And do you have photos of the rest?

Thanks sooooo much! i was stopping by for Alphabe-Thursday, but will have to do that later too!
Blessings & aloha!

mgbotelho21@gmail.com

Jenny said...

Score!

Annesphamily said...

I am finally getting more photos posted. I am sorry for the inconvenience. More tomorrow.

Intense Guy said...

That garage sae thing is a cool idea!