Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

My Review of 650 Thread Count Striped Sheet Set

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Features:
  • Available in california king, full, king, olympic queen, split king, Twin and twin xl sizes
  • Stripe sheet set in white, ivory, burgundy, black, gold, light blue, linen, medium blue, moss, sage and taupe
  • Set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two p...

Pure Luxury!
By Annesphamily from Denver, CO. on 8/23/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Clean, Nice Thread Count, Attractive Design, Soft
Best Uses: Everyday Bedding
Describe Yourself: Budget Shopper
I have never owned such luxurious sheets. The 650 thread count is unbelievable. These sheets are gorgeous and feel great. I sleep like a baby now and so does my hubby!
 When I won my cool gift card from Barb at http://dogmomdiva.blogspot.com/ I got these super cool sheets. They are burgundy in color, perfect with Fall int he air and they feel so soft and wonderful. You have to try them. I am going to buy another sheet soon!

8 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wow 650 thread count, awesome! Happy you got to review such great sheets!!

Angela said...

I was so blessed by a little old lady when I was a newly wed. She seen me trying to pick out some sheets to buy and gave me the talk about thread count. The higher the count the softer the sheets. It's wonderful isn't it! I even buy the higher thread count sheets for my kids! I'm glad you now know the difference too! Welcome to the Club! hehehe

Hugs,
Angela

Heart2Heart said...

Anne,

What a great way to sleep in luxury! I love the higher count sheets so long as I don't slide off the bed. Yet the more you wash them the softer they get.

My new all time favorite is bamboo sheets. Just like butter!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Unknown said...

I LOOOOVVVEEE high-count cotton sheets. They are so much softer and comfier. :)

Denise said...

Sounds wonderful.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Anne...those sheets look wonderful...I've not tried a 650-thread count sheet set before..but I've heard it feels really luxurious. I really love the color you picked...burgundy :) :) :) Do you remember that Ralph Lauren cotton sheet that I posted awhile back? It feels really luxurious and well made...now I'm wondering about the threadcount.. :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Dennis Wallace said...

Quite a convincing review. Thanks for sharing this.

Dark Blue Bedding
Grey Bed in a Bag

Farah said...

I had a special mattress made from my Ford Transit Connect van. It has a panhandle shape. How to fitted sheets?
The mattress is a square with a "panhandle" sticking out around the back seats and going to the front of the van. (Think of the shape of Oklahoma) How can I sew a fitted sheet? It seems impossible.